Judgment Day Duel Academy
Welcome to Judgment Day Duel Academy.

Please login or register.
Welcome to Judgment Day Duel Academy.

Please login or register.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Judgment Day Duel Academy, accepts duelists of all skill levels. We will try to improve your knowledge and skill in order to help you strive to get better during your time here. Judgment day is now upon you. Dread the dragon for he is here.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Menu
Top posters
*Judgment Dragon* (224)
Staff Members. - Page 3 I_vote_lcapStaff Members. - Page 3 I_voting_barStaff Members. - Page 3 I_vote_rcap 
supdesup (2)
Staff Members. - Page 3 I_vote_lcapStaff Members. - Page 3 I_voting_barStaff Members. - Page 3 I_vote_rcap 
Dark Angel (2)
jason1637 (1)
Zaphod Beeblebrox (1)
Tsuko Aiko (1)
Card Of The Week

Staff Members.

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
*Judgment Dragon*
*Judgment Dragon*

Duel Points. : 9001

Staff Members. - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Staff Members.   Staff Members. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 27, 2013 10:54 am

First topic message reminder :

Owner.
*Judgment Dragon*.
(No places left.)

Administrators.
~Nickz.
Runzy.
Nin-Jitsu.
(0 places left)

Moderators.
Supdesup.
Jason1637
(No places left)

Teachers.
Light-sama.
WowThatsPrettySad.
B@TMAN
(1 place left)

Testers.
Nin-Jutsu.
B@TMAN
Kalin Kessler
(2 places left)

War Manager.
Runzy.
Nickz
Kakashi
(No places left)

Event Manager.
Jason1637
(0 places left)

Roleplay Manager.
(1 place left)

If you wish to apply for any of these places then please comment below with which one you want to apply for and why using the template below.
Also, please read the following link before applying:
https://judgmentdayduelacade.forumotion.co.uk/t25-staff-handbook

Code:
Placement: Administrator/Moderator/Teacher/Tester/Roleplay Manager/Event Manager.
Why I want it: Tell us what you can offer to us by taking up the placement, and any experience if any.

To be considered for the following position, you must be Lightsworn White or higher.

Code:
Placement: War Manager.
Why I want it: Tell us what you can offer to us by taking up the placement, and any experience if any.
DN Screenshot: Screenshot your DN profile.

Happy Dueling.
~Judgment Dragon.

Last edited by *Judgment Dragon* on Fri Nov 07, 2014 5:34 am; edited 12 times in total
Back to top Go down
https://judgmentdayduelacade.forumotion.co.uk

AuthorMessage

PostSubject: Re: Staff Members.   Staff Members. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 05, 2014 10:11 am

Placement: War Manager.
Why I want it: Tell us what you can offer to us by taking up the placement, and any experience if any: I'm a DNF warrer, I've been warring since Jan 2014. I've been a WA at other academies, I've been a team captain on DNF. So what I will bring is strategies and expeience.
DN Screenshot: Screenshot your DN profile.
This is not even relevant to the WA position lol
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Staff Members.   Staff Members. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 07, 2014 5:20 am

Application: Mod
Why: Well I want to do this because I want to do something more for the academy as testers don't really do much due to the lack of recruiting. Also, it appeals to me to have authority as I am here most of the time doing nothing.
Previous Experiences: No, but I want to start here because I may actually have a chance.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Staff Members.   Staff Members. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 07, 2014 5:23 am

I want to apply for mod position because ive been mod on 12 acads sooo far and the people love it but unfortunately the acad died and some of them i cant remember becuase i cleaned my computer and i have alot of experience..
Back to top Go down
*Judgment Dragon*
*Judgment Dragon*

Duel Points. : 9001

PostSubject: Re: Staff Members.   Staff Members. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 07, 2014 5:31 am

Nin-Jutsu approved, Fresh23 declined.
Back to top Go down
https://judgmentdayduelacade.forumotion.co.uk

PostSubject: Re: Staff Members.   Staff Members. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 07, 2014 5:33 am

Nin-Jutsu wrote:
Application: Mod
Why: Well I want to do this because I want to do something more for the academy as testers don't really do much due to the lack of recruiting. Also, it appeals to me to have authority as I am here most of the time doing nothing.
Previous Experiences: No, but I want to start here because I may actually have a chance.

Accepted

Mods Position are taken until further notice.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Staff Members.   Staff Members. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 08, 2014 8:06 am

luster_beast_luke wrote:
I'll apply as a Roleplay manager then.

The reason why is because I am great with roleplays, I can maintain them and create them, I have experiance with ODA, TDA, VDA, RDA and CDA.

*bump*
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Staff Members.   Staff Members. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 08, 2014 7:38 pm

Pm me a story with 3 paragraphs.If it's good enough,you'll become a Rp manager.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Staff Members.   Staff Members. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 09, 2014 1:27 am

I just want to leave a message in here so I can refer to this later.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Staff Members.   Staff Members. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 12, 2014 10:57 pm

Position:tester
Exp:ohh here we go,former head tester of xda,csa,ada,rda,current tester and soon to be head tester for na
Reason I should be tester:I'm beyong experienced,have redone or done rubrics and rulings for the above acads,and I'm dead on accurate at grading
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Staff Members.   Staff Members. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 12, 2014 11:57 pm

Reviewed,approved.
Back to top Go down

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Staff Members.   Staff Members. - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Staff Members.

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3