Judgment Day Duel Academy
Welcome to Judgment Day Duel Academy.

Please login or register.
Welcome to Judgment Day Duel Academy.

Please login or register.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Judgment Day Duel Academy, accepts duelists of all skill levels. We will try to improve your knowledge and skill in order to help you strive to get better during your time here. Judgment day is now upon you. Dread the dragon for he is here.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Menu
Top posters
*Judgment Dragon* (224)
War Team A Tryouts - Page 2 I_vote_lcapWar Team A Tryouts - Page 2 I_voting_barWar Team A Tryouts - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
supdesup (2)
War Team A Tryouts - Page 2 I_vote_lcapWar Team A Tryouts - Page 2 I_voting_barWar Team A Tryouts - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
Dark Angel (2)
jason1637 (1)
Zaphod Beeblebrox (1)
Tsuko Aiko (1)
Card Of The Week

War Team A Tryouts

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2

War Team A Tryouts - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: War Team A Tryouts   War Team A Tryouts - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 05, 2014 7:14 pm

First topic message reminder :

War Team A Tryouts - Page 2 Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRD2Ig2XD6_AuXPNy24btn94lsvCBWUlHeCdt-5KwdILqXX-8zKsw

The Official JDDA War Team

As you all know, we've been growing as a academy.However I'd like to take it to the next level,by having some nice wars. Very Happy

Therefore, I am deciding to change this here and now. I want a team that is going to be chosen from for all wars. Those in this official JDDA team will be the ones picked for the war.

But, of course, getting into this team won't be easy. You will have to pass a test; if you don't pass the test, you don't get to join the team. If the test is failed, then you, unfortunately, cannot join the team, unless a war captain or head grants you a retest, or free entry if recommended.  Failing the test two times will result in permanent exclusion from the team, and you cannot apply again.

Note: Runzy will be manager of the war team, and the Captain will be Nickz There is currently a co-captain spot available, and we will be searching for a trusted war member to serve as the co-leader.

For a test, post below with the following:
WAR TEAM REGISTRATION~

DN Name:    
DN Profile Screenshot:  
War Experience:  
Decks you would war with:
Dueling Network Accomplishments:
Why you want to join this team:  
Why you think you are fit for this team:

If your application is accepted, you will be tested by Runzy and Kakashi.  You can post your applications in reply to this topic. Keep in mind that without joining this, you can't war for the academy, unless an exception is made by Runzy.

I wish you all good luck in joining this war team.  There can only be a total of 15 members at a time.

Executive Manager:Runzy // xRated.Runzy
Team Captain: Black Luster Kitten // [BLK] Grandkitty
Co-Captain:

Team Members:
1. Yugideckfan
2. Kakashi // Disconnection

People yet to be tested : astral, supdesup and Shadow Sky

Last edited by Runzy on Sat Nov 08, 2014 8:33 pm; edited 8 times in total
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage

PostSubject: Re: War Team A Tryouts   War Team A Tryouts - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 09, 2014 3:12 am

DN Name:     jason1637
DN Profile Screenshot:   https://i.imgur.com/oTN9bul.png
War Experience:  Saby ROTA TD other academy teams
Decks you would war with: horts shaddolls tellars
Dueling Network Accomplishments: i have did pretty well in dnf and got my rating really high before i think it was around 1600
Why you want to join this team:  I like to war and it would be nice to war other academies
Why you think you are fit for this team: I have war exp from dnf and few other academies
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: War Team A Tryouts   War Team A Tryouts - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 09, 2014 7:35 am

WowThatsPrettySad wrote:
WAR TEAM REGISTRATION~

DN Name: Phantom1516    
DN Profile Screenshot: Ill do this later
War Experience: some
Decks you would war with: Tellars, BA, Qliphs, 3.5
Dueling Network Accomplishments:
Why you want to join this team: cuz im bored
Why you think you are fit for this team: Cuz im fabulous

Accepted for testing phase.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: War Team A Tryouts   War Team A Tryouts - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 09, 2014 7:35 am

jason1637 wrote:
DN Name:     jason1637
DN Profile Screenshot:   https://i.imgur.com/oTN9bul.png
War Experience:  Saby ROTA TD other academy teams
Decks you would war with: horts shaddolls tellars
Dueling Network Accomplishments: i have did pretty well in dnf and got my rating really high before i think it was around 1600
Why you want to join this team:  I like to war and it would be nice to war other academies
Why you think you are fit for this team: I have war exp from dnf and few other academies

Accepted for testing phase.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: War Team A Tryouts   War Team A Tryouts - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 09, 2014 9:26 am

Wait, So wowthatsprettysad didn't even put effort into his post, yet my well thought post is at the same level as his!?!?
#Heartbroken
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: War Team A Tryouts   War Team A Tryouts - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 09, 2014 9:43 am

Astralwiz wrote:
Wait, So wowthatsprettysad didn't even put effort into his post, yet my well thought post is at the same level as his!?!?
#Heartbroken

x.x lol
Back to top Go down

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: War Team A Tryouts   War Team A Tryouts - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

War Team A Tryouts

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2