Judgment Day Duel Academy
Welcome to Judgment Day Duel Academy.

Please login or register.
Welcome to Judgment Day Duel Academy.

Please login or register.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Judgment Day Duel Academy, accepts duelists of all skill levels. We will try to improve your knowledge and skill in order to help you strive to get better during your time here. Judgment day is now upon you. Dread the dragon for he is here.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Menu
Top posters
*Judgment Dragon* (224)
Jesters Court Deck Shop  I_vote_lcapJesters Court Deck Shop  I_voting_barJesters Court Deck Shop  I_vote_rcap 
supdesup (2)
Jesters Court Deck Shop  I_vote_lcapJesters Court Deck Shop  I_voting_barJesters Court Deck Shop  I_vote_rcap 
Dark Angel (2)
jason1637 (1)
Zaphod Beeblebrox (1)
Tsuko Aiko (1)
Card Of The Week

Jesters Court Deck Shop

View previous topic View next topic Go down 

Jesters Court Deck Shop  Empty
PostSubject: Jesters Court Deck Shop    Jesters Court Deck Shop  I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 12, 2014 11:14 am

Hello and welcome to The Jesters Court Deck shop here you will find many an odd and amazing things. Don't be shy come in come in if you see anything you like tell me and ill gladely rap it up for you.

All decks come with extra and side decks besides a select few that dont feature an extra deck.

Custom decks 50DP keep in mind these may take a wile to make and test so there are no set time periods if u think i am taking a little long pls msg me and ill get back to you asap.

Fun/less competitive decks: (these decks are not very competitive but if you can use them can be externally fun to use to stall, burn and just rly make your opponent rage)

Traptrix: 25DP
Synchron: 25DP
Spider: 25DP
Bad reaction: 25DP
Fortune lady's: 25DP
Hands: 25DP
Ritual Djinn's: 25DP
Evil hero's: 25DP

semi competitive: (these deck i view as being a little bit competitive and can handle themselves reasonably well against most other decks not including some of the top tier decks tho in my testing these decks have beaten and trolled some of the top tire decks)

Rose Angel: 50DP
Gem-kinght: 50DP
Malefic: 50DP
Star seraphs: 50DP
Evilswarm: 50DP
Hazy flame: 50DP
ZW Utopia rank-up: 50DP
Morphtronic OTK: 50DP
Unicore control: 50DP

Competitive: (These decks can hold there own and even annoy some if not all of the top tier decks and if you can learn to use them can be deadly)

Wind-up: 100DP
Watt: 100DP
Harpie: 100DP
Butterspy: 100DP
Masked hero's: 100DP
Constellar ZW Utopia rank-up: 100DP
Rank-up Gimmick Puppet: 100DP
lightsown: 100DP
Yang Zing: 100DP
Naturia lock down: 100DP
Crime and Punishment: 100DP
Scrap: 100DP
Burning Abyss rank-up (without new support):100dp
Burning Abyss rank-up (with new support):100dp
Melodious Diva's: 100DP

highly competitive: (some of my best they have been extensively tested and perform very well)

Constellar: 150DP
Batteryman: 150DP
Mecha phantoms/Karakuri: 150DP
Gagaga/Dododo: 150DP
Hunder: 150DP
Bujin: 150DP
Fire fist: 150DP
Ruler sworn: 150DP
Heraldic Beast: 150DP
wind-up artifact: 150DP
Raccoon's: 100DP
Qliphort: 150DP
Gusto: 150DP
Madolche: 150DP
Shaddoll: 150DP
Tellaknight: 150DP
Burning Abyss (without new support): 150DP
Burning Abyss (with new support): 150DP
Burning Abyss version 2 (with new support): 150DP

If you are unhappy with your purchase pls tell me and i will try to improve the deck you are unhappy with and send u the improved copy at no extra cost to you.

Last edited by The Jester on Fri Nov 14, 2014 7:23 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Jesters Court Deck Shop    Jesters Court Deck Shop  I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 12, 2014 11:55 am

Fortune Lady
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Jesters Court Deck Shop    Jesters Court Deck Shop  I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 12, 2014 12:49 pm

Shaddoll
Tellarknight
Burning Abyss V2
The DP shall be deducted from me and awarded to you once you reply to this message,
I have a-lot of DP, so I was trying to use it for a change, hopefully, good fortune comes your way.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Jesters Court Deck Shop    Jesters Court Deck Shop  I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 12, 2014 5:25 pm

Burning Abyss (without new support): 150DP
Burning Abyss (with new support): 150DP
Burning Abyss version 2 (with new support): 150DP
Madolche: 150DP
Shaddoll: 150DP
Tellaknight: 150DP
Raccoon's: 100DP
Constellar: 150DP
Batteryman: 150DP
Burning Abyss rank-up (without new support):100dp
Burning Abyss rank-up (with new support):100dp

Now if only I had that amount of DP...
Want to arrange something so I may have a look at these deck lists?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Jesters Court Deck Shop    Jesters Court Deck Shop  I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 12, 2014 8:32 pm

isn't Crime and Punishment that level 1 deck?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Jesters Court Deck Shop    Jesters Court Deck Shop  I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 12, 2014 9:52 pm

1stly The orders so far are

WowThatsPrettySad: fortune lady: 25DP

Astralwiz: Shaddoll, Tellarknight, Burning Abyss V2 total DP: 450DP

Decks will be sent to both astral and wow after DP has been deducted and awarded.

As for your request Kakashi tht would basically be giving away those decks tht wouldn't be fair to the people that have ordered and are going to pay idk wht you wish to arrange pm me about tht pls

lastly yes dead tht is a lvl 1 deck thts focus is to spam lvl 1's and thn exceed into both the embodiment of crime and punishment and use there effects to make your opponent kill themselves
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Jesters Court Deck Shop    Jesters Court Deck Shop  I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 12, 2014 10:50 pm

I'll take a crime and Punishment pls Razz

Deduct 100 DP Razz
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Jesters Court Deck Shop    Jesters Court Deck Shop  I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 13, 2014 9:02 am

Points deducted, points awarded, you may now give out the decks.
(This includes Deadphoenix's order)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Jesters Court Deck Shop    Jesters Court Deck Shop  I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 13, 2014 10:07 am

decks have been sent to all that have ordered thank you all for shopping at the jesters court deck shop i hope you all enjoy your decks
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Jesters Court Deck Shop    Jesters Court Deck Shop  I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 13, 2014 1:01 pm

I too want a crime and punishment, it seems... weird...
(DP deducted and earned)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Jesters Court Deck Shop    Jesters Court Deck Shop  I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 13, 2014 2:16 pm

deck sent enjoy and thx for shopping at the jesters court deck shop
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Jesters Court Deck Shop    Jesters Court Deck Shop  I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 14, 2014 7:24 pm

new decks added

Melodious Diva's: 100DP
Unicore control: 50DP
Evil hero's: 25DP
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Jesters Court Deck Shop    Jesters Court Deck Shop  I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 14, 2014 8:58 pm

Well it seems like Jester and I managed to make an agreement.
This guy does have some really interesting decks should check them out!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Jesters Court Deck Shop    Jesters Court Deck Shop  I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 15, 2014 7:40 am

I shall take the divas for 100 DP, DP deducted and earned.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Jesters Court Deck Shop    Jesters Court Deck Shop  I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 15, 2014 11:58 am

deck sent to astral and thx kakashi
Back to top Go down

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Jesters Court Deck Shop    Jesters Court Deck Shop  I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Jesters Court Deck Shop

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1