Judgment Day Duel Academy
Welcome to Judgment Day Duel Academy.

Please login or register.
Welcome to Judgment Day Duel Academy.

Please login or register.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Judgment Day Duel Academy, accepts duelists of all skill levels. We will try to improve your knowledge and skill in order to help you strive to get better during your time here. Judgment day is now upon you. Dread the dragon for he is here.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Menu
Top posters
*Judgment Dragon* (224)
Card Of The Week #1 I_vote_lcapCard Of The Week #1 I_voting_barCard Of The Week #1 I_vote_rcap 
supdesup (2)
Card Of The Week #1 I_vote_lcapCard Of The Week #1 I_voting_barCard Of The Week #1 I_vote_rcap 
Dark Angel (2)
jason1637 (1)
Zaphod Beeblebrox (1)
Tsuko Aiko (1)
Card Of The Week

Card Of The Week #1

View previous topic View next topic Go down 

WHAT CARD DO YOU WANT AS CARD OF THE WEEK?
King of the Skull Servants
Card Of The Week #1 I_vote_lcap13%Card Of The Week #1 I_vote_rcap
 13% [ 1 ]
Dice Jar
Card Of The Week #1 I_vote_lcap13%Card Of The Week #1 I_vote_rcap
 13% [ 1 ]
Tour Guide From the Underworld
Card Of The Week #1 I_vote_lcap74%Card Of The Week #1 I_vote_rcap
 74% [ 6 ]
Traptrix Myrmeleo
Card Of The Week #1 I_vote_lcap0%Card Of The Week #1 I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Cloudcastle
Card Of The Week #1 I_vote_lcap0%Card Of The Week #1 I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 8

Poll closed

Card Of The Week #1 Empty
PostSubject: Card Of The Week #1   Card Of The Week #1 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 17, 2014 3:24 am

King of the Skull Servants

Card Of The Week #1 300px-KingoftheSkullServants-TU04-EN-C-UE

The original ATK of this card becomes the number of "King of the Skull Servants" and "Skull Servant" cards in your Graveyard x 1000. When this card is destroyed by battle and sent to the Graveyard, by removing from play 1 other "King of the Skull Servants" or "Skull Servant" card in your Graveyard, Special Summon this card.

Dice Jar

Card Of The Week #1 300px-DiceJar-LCJW-EN-C-1E

FLIP: Both players roll a six-sided die. The player with the lowest result takes damage equal to their opponent's roll x 500. However, if the winner rolled a 6, the loser takes 6000 damage. If the rolls are the same, both players roll again.

Tour Guide From the Underworld

Card Of The Week #1 300px-TourGuideFromtheUnderworld-CT09-EN-SR-LE

When this card is Normal Summoned: You can Special Summon 1 Level 3 Fiend-Type monster from your hand or Deck. Its effects are negated, and it cannot be used as a Synchro Material Monster.

Traptrix Myrmeleo

Card Of The Week #1 300px-TraptrixMyrmeleo-MP14-EN-R-1E

This card is unaffected by the effects of "Hole" Normal Trap Cards. When this card is Normal Summoned: You can add 1 "Hole" Normal Trap Card from your Deck to your hand. When this card is Special Summoned: Target 1 Spell/Trap Card your opponent controls; destroy that target.

Cloudcastle

Card Of The Week #1 300px-Cloudcastle-DUEA-EN-C-1E

1 Tuner + 1 or more non-Tuner monsters
When this card is Synchro Summoned: You can target 1 Level 9 monster in your Graveyard; Special Summon that target. Level 8 or lower monsters cannot attack the turn they are Normal or Special Summoned.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Card Of The Week #1   Card Of The Week #1 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 17, 2014 3:28 am

TGU
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Card Of The Week #1   Card Of The Week #1 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 17, 2014 5:09 am

tourguide ftw
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Card Of The Week #1   Card Of The Week #1 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 17, 2014 7:56 am

tour guide
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Card Of The Week #1   Card Of The Week #1 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 17, 2014 3:23 pm

King of the skull servants.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Card Of The Week #1   Card Of The Week #1 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 18, 2014 12:31 pm

DICEEE JARRRR
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Card Of The Week #1   Card Of The Week #1 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 18, 2014 6:33 pm

The Jester wrote:
Tour guide ftw

i dont appreciate ppl editing my post and i did not even vote for tour guide i voted for king of the skull Servants.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Card Of The Week #1   Card Of The Week #1 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 20, 2014 12:35 pm

Post has been edited, I will try to find whom ever did this, and if they get caught, they will be given a warning of demotion, if they are an admin, then I will either speak to judgement dragon about it, or create a poll as a judgement trial, and they will be facing judgement day.
~Feel free to contact if any problem occurs in which I may help.
Back to top Go down

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Card Of The Week #1   Card Of The Week #1 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Card Of The Week #1

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1